Celebrate Winter Pride 2020 with us in Queenstown
We’re proud to be an official sponsor for Winter Pride for another year!
Winter Pride kicks off in Queenstown at the end of this month and it’s all about everyone - every local business, store, school, club, bar, cafe, office, flat, house - standing PROUD for PRIDE!
We’re proud to be sponsoring Winter Pride’s volunteer crew again this year- so if you’re headed down to Queenstown be sure to give them a wave!
Roll Out The Rainbow
The theme of this year’s Winter Pride is Roll Out The Rainbow, and we want you to help us roll out the Rainbow outside our Beach Street store from Friday, 28 August to Monday, 6 September. It’s completely free for anyone to join in so if you’re in the Queenstown area why not come and contribute to our rainbow chalk mural?
We’ll be handing out chalk outside our store during opening hours and can’t wait to see your drawings/quotes/comments about what makes you feel proud to be yourself.
Beach St, Queenstown Store Hours:
- Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Be in to win
Once you’ve added your drawing to our rainbow mural, be sure to take a photo of it and share it to your social media for a chance to win some amazing prizes! Remember to tag us (@VodafoneNZ) in your post and set your account to public for the duration of the prizedraw so we can find your entry and add it into the draw!
We have loads of awesome goodies up for grabs including:
x1 Vodafone Smart N9
x1 Vodafone Smart X9
x1 Huawei Y9 Prime
x2 JAM bluetooth speakers
x2 $100 Vodafone credits
As a proud sponsor of Winter Pride 2020, we hope you have a fun, safe and proud Pride and hope to see you down at our Beach St Store to help roll out the rainbow!
Vodafone Giveaway Terms: Winter Pride 2020
How to enter
1. Entry is open to all Winter Pride chalk mural participants who take a photo of their chalk contribution, upload it to social media and tag @VodafoneNZ (privacy settings must be public).
2. The prize draw will open 8am 28th August 2020 and close at 11:59pm 6th September 2020.
3. To enter you must do the following:
a. Contribute to the Winter Pride chalk mural
b. Take a photo of your contribution and upload it to social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok)
c. Tag @VodafoneNZ and ensure privacy settings reflect it is viewable to be counted as an entry
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Instagram rules. Vodafone New Zealand will disqualify such entries without notice.
5. Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
Winner and Prize:
6. There are 8 winners of the following prizes:
- x1 VodafoneTV
- x1 Vodafone Smart N9
- x1 Vodafone Smart X9
- x1 Huawei Y9 Prime
- x2 JAM bluetooth speakers and x2 $100 Vodafone credits. The Vodafone credits must be won by a Vodafone customer or can be transferred/gifted to a winner’s chosen account at request
7. The prize draw will be conducted on 7 September 2020. The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all valid entries received during the entry period. Vodafone New Zealand will contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw ending through the Vodafone New Zealand social channels.
8. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within one week after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner.
9. The winner will be required to send a direct message (DM) the Vodafone Facebook account with the following information within 7 days of the winner being announced:
a. Full name;
b. phone number;
c. email address
10. Vodafone New Zealand will not allow transfer of prize to someone else and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Publicity & Content
11. Vodafone New Zealand will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. Vodafone New Zealand will not keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
12. Whilst Vodafone New Zealand will try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
13. Vodafone New Zealand reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
14. Any prize value stated is correct at time of printing, but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
15. Vodafone New Zealand is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries become the property of Vodafone New Zealand. By uploading or submitting content (such as text, data, images, photos or names) to a Facebook/Instagram competition you acknowledge that you have the right to use, upload and/or submit the content and you grant Vodafone New Zealand a right to use, copy, modify, publish, or otherwise distribute that content, including any personal information that may be included in the content for any purpose, including in marketing and promotional materials, in any media as Vodafone New Zealand determines. The licence you grant Vodafone New Zealand is perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, and Vodafone New Zealand will not be required to obtain your permission for any such use or attribute any content to you.
17. The winner consents to Vodafone using their likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Vodafone’s products.
18. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIn / TikTok.