Endless Dataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on our Pay Monthly Mobile plans
In case you haven’t heard, we now offer Endless Data on all new Pay Monthly mobile plans. T&Cs apply*. So what does Endless Data mean, and what can you do with it?
If you’re constantly running out of mobile data, then a Vodafone Endless Data Pay Monthly plan might just be for you. So how does Endless Data actually work you ask? Simply choose a plan with the amount of Max Speed mobile data you think you’ll need each month, for example our XL plan comes with a massive 100GB of Max Speed Data. This data is delivered at full speed until you exceed your monthly limit or ‘Max Speed Data allowance’.*
Once you’ve exceeded your Max Speed Data allowance, you can carry on enjoying endless mobile data at a reduced speed of 1.2Mbps until your plan rolls over next month. At this reduced speed you can carry on using data to hotspot, stream, like and share without worry. And if 1.2Mbps won’t cut it, you can always buy a one off Data Boost add-on in your My Vodafone app, which will give you more data at Max Speed.
There you have it. You never have to worry about running out of data again! And all our plans starting from $40 a month include hostspotting at no extra cost, so you don’t need to worry about other devices draining your data when they’re connected to your phone! Get started with Endless Data here, and then check out five online activities you could do with your Endless Data.
Enter our Endless Data competition on Facebook! All you need to do is tell us your worst case scenario to run out of data and you could be in to win endless data for 12 months on a Large (40GB) Pay Monthly mobile plan and a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G. Speeds reduced after Max Speed data allowance exceeded. T&Cs apply. See vodafone.co.nz/endlessdata
Endless Data No Fear Giveaway T&Cs
How to enter
1. Entry is open to all New Zealand permanent residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrant”), except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. .
2. The promotion starts at 25 May 2020, and closes 1 June 2020.
3. To enter you must comment on the designated Vodafone New Zealand Endless Data competition post (s) on Facebook or Instagram.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Facebook rules. Vodafone New Zealand will disqualify such entries without notice. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
6. Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
Winner and Prize:
7. There is one winner of the following:
a. 1 x Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G [RRP $1899]
b. 1 x 12 month Vodafone Large Endless Data Plan [valued at $80 per month]
8. The prize draw will be conducted on Tuesday 2 June 2020. The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all valid entries received during the entry period. Vodafone New Zealand will contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw ending through the Vodafone New Zealand Facebook or Instagram account.
9. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within one week after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner.
10. The winner will be required to send a direct message (DM) the Vodafone Facebook account with the following information within 7 days of the winner being announced:
a. Full name;
b. phone number;
c. email address; and
d. postal address (cannot be a PO Box).
11. Vodafone New Zealand will not allow transfer of prize to someone else and cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. The prize will be dispatched by courier to the winner’s address.
Publicity & Content
13. Vodafone New Zealand will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. Vodafone New Zealand will not keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
14. Whilst Vodafone New Zealand will try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
15. Vodafone New Zealand reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
16. Any prize value stated is correct at time of printing, but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
17. Vodafone New Zealand is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. . All entries become the property of Vodafone New Zealand. By uploading or submitting content (such as text, data, images, photos or names) to a Facebook/Instagram/TikTok competition you acknowledge that you have the right to use, upload and/or submit the content and you grant Vodafone New Zealand a right to use, copy, modify, publish, or otherwise distribute that content, including any personal information that may be included in the content for any purpose, including in marketing and promotional materials, in any media as Vodafone New Zealand determines. The licence you grant Vodafone New Zealand is perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, and Vodafone New Zealand will not be required to obtain your permission for any such use or attribute any content to you.
19. The winner consents to Vodafone using their likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Vodafone’s products.
20. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Facebook / Instagram/ TikTok.